Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sorry...

I've been really awful at keeping up with this blog in the past 5 or so months because I've been so busy. The good news is that I have not slowed down on acquiring new material from my students. I have a stack of stuff to scan in and post and school is out in 2 more days, so I'll get right on it soon.

Today I want to mention a quote I overheard by 4th grader M.B. while he was chatting and working with other students on his final exam review. He said "When I'm in 7th grade and I get my credit card, I'm gonna go online and buy an upgrade for my game".

He said it so matter-of-factly that I didn't have the heart to tell him that 7th graders aren't old enough to get credit cards. That and he probably will not care at all about the dumb game in 3 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment